Australian immigration laws are complex and constantly changing. The requirements are precise and vary from visa to visa.
You need someone with the right knowledge and experience to achieve the best outcome for you. With over 10 years experience and assisting over 14 000 clients around the world, we know what we are doing!
It is against the law for a migration agent in Australia to provide Migration advice unless they are an Australian Registered Migration Agent (RMA).
To become an RMA a migration agent must:
- Have undergone an Australian Federal Police check.
- Hold a current Australian Legal practicing certificate or have completed (and passed) a Graduate Certificate in Australian Migration Law and Practice at an Australian University. This represents 3 to 4 years of fulltime study.
- Be an Australian citizen or an Australian permanent resident
- Have a professional library.
- Hold a minimum amount of professional indemnity insurance.
- Maintain a Trust account for Client’s money.
- Complete ongoing education in order to maintain their registration.
|Helen Duncan||MARN 0003187|
|Philip Duncan||MARN 0427769|
|Bill Gamack||MARN 0963582|
|Michael Yong||MARN 0964203|
|Christel Dajcz||MARN 1066568|
|Amy Fernandez||MARN 1277950|