The South Australian Government has announced that it has just added 18 new occupations to its State Occupation List.
The 18 added occupations are;
- Corporate Services Manager (ANZSCO 132111)
- Medical Administrator (ANZSCO 134211)
- Health and Welfare Service Managers, nec (ANZSCO 134299)
- Customer Service Manager (ANZSCO 149212)
- Equipment Hire Manager (ANZSCO 149915)
- Financial Investment Adviser (ANZSCO 222311)
- ICT Trainer (ANZSCO 223211)
- Librarian (ANZSCO 224611)
- Database Administrator (ANZSCO 262111)
- Intellectual Property Lawyer (ANZSCO 271214)
- Pharmacy Technician (ANZSCO 311215)
- Cook (ANZSCO 351411)
- Shearer (ANZSCO 361211)
- Hairdresser (ANZSCO 391111)
- Gas or Petroleum Operator (ANZSCO 399212)
- Fire Protection Equipment Technician (ANZSCO 399918)
- Diversional Therapist (ANZSCO 411311)
- First Aid Trainer (ANZSCO 451815)
The State Occupation List is the list of occupations eligible for state nomination in South Australia. To be eligible, applicants must meet a range of eligibility criteria including having a positive skills assessment from the relevant assessing authority for their nominated occupation, as well as meeting relative federal and state requirements for the visa applied for.
To learn more about state nomination and all other Australian visas, contact the expert team of Registered Migration Agents at AMVL Migrations. We specialise in all Australian visa categories and our team pride themselves on providing our clients with friendly and professional migration assistance and advice.
Keep up with the latest Australia immigration news and what's happening at AMVL by following us on Facebook and Twitter.